The Kharadron Overlords rule the skies, masters of a trading empire built by grand fleets of cloud-faring vessels. Crewed by ambitious duardin who value profit above all, these wonders of artifice boast enough raw firepower to level fortresses and cripple nations – when diplomacy is found wanting, of course. Kharadron technology is fuelled by aether‑gold, and their daily lives are built around amassing as much of that arcane substance as possible. Even now, as the long-absent ancestor god Grungni reveals himself to unite the duardin races, the question remains: how can the Kharadron profit most?
This book contains everything you need to know when commanding your own sky-fleet in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Learn the grand history of the sky-ports, explore the divisions and guilds of Kharadron society, and peruse the labyrinthine artycles and amendments of the all-important Kharadron Code.
This 96-page hardback book contains:
– The carefully-documented background of the Kharadron Overlords, including their fall and rise through the history of the Mortal Realms, all the way to the return of Grungni himself in the Era of the Beast
– Breathtaking art that brings the strange mechanisms and lofty world of the sky-ports to life
– 17 warscrolls and pitched battle profiles for Kharadron Overlords armies, from well-respected Codewrights to the roguish Drekki Flynt himself
– Rules themed around the six most famous sky-ports, plus battle traits, command traits, artefacts of power, and Great Endrinworks – powerful upgrades for your skyvessels
– Path to Glory campaign rules that send you out on grand mercantile ventures, plus a new battleplan and three warscroll battalions for use in narrative play
– Matched play content, including four grand strategies and six battle tactics unique to the Kharadron Overlords
– A showcase of Kharadron Overlords miniatures from the various sky-ports, with guides to painting them yourself
This battletome contains a one-use code to add the book to your digital library in Warhammer Age of Sigmar: The App.
© 2023 www.moxspellen.nl