The Soublight Gravelords are blood-sucking rulers of the night, who command undead hordes to crash upon the living. These vampires are undead of singular power and ambition, lords of the night who serve as Nagash’s generals even as they chafe against his will. Every Soulblight dynasty has its own ambitions for the realms, and they are eager to achieve them through any means, no matter how dark. Leading armies of shambling corpses, necromantic entities and horrors from the deepest graves, the vampires expand their fiefdoms and grind mortals beneath their heels.
This essential tome includes darkly majestic artwork and fascinating background lore about the vampiric bloodlines to inspire you, as well as a full complement of rules for using the Soulblight Gravelords in Warhammer Age of Sigmar. You’ll learn about each major dynasty of the Soulblight vampires, including painting guides, an account of their greatest heroes, and their unique culture and rich history.
This 112-page hardback book contains:
– Enthralling background information on the vampiric dynasties, the history of the Soulblight curse, and how these bloodthirsty undead are faring in the Era of the Beast
– Splendid artwork showing both the horror and grandeur of the vampires and their thralls
– 46 warscrolls with pitched battle profiles for Soulblight Gravelords armies, from shambling Deadwalker Zombies to the monastic Askurgan Trueblades
– Comprehensive rules for the five most prominent Cursed Bloodlines, including enhancements, battle traits, monstrous rampages, and spell lores
– Path to Glory campaign rules, allowing you to expand your blighted territory and command thralls, plus a new battleplan and four warscroll battalions for narrative play
– Matched play rules, with four grand strategies and six battle tactics unique to the Soulblight Gravelords
– A mesmerising gallery of photographs and battle scenes showing the mighty vampire hordes in glorious battle
© 2023 www.moxspellen.nl